2 suffer smoke inhalation in mobile home fire

By Caroline Bleakley | cbleakley@8newsnow.com

Published 12/09 2016 02:58PM

Updated 12/09 2016 02:58PM

Photo credit: Michael Carole

Three mobile homes were damaged by fire and two people were taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation following a fire Friday morning.

The fire started in a mobile home in the 3600 block of North Las Vegas Boulevard shortly after 10 a.m. Crews from Las Vegas Fire and Rescue and Clark County Fire Department responded. 

One mobile home was fully engulfed in flames when the crews arrived. There was also an electrical pole and power lines on fire. Neighboring mobile homes were also damaged by the flames.

Three adults and two children were displaced and are being assisted by the American Red Cross.

Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.