A Flash Flood Warning for central Clark County is in effect until 8:15 p.m., according to the National Weather Service.
Heavy thunderstorms moved through parts of the Las Vegas valley on Monday evening.
The flash flooding is expected on roadways, in normally dry washes and low lying areas, the NWS said.
Residents should never try to cross a flooded road or enter a flood channel. Turn around and move away from the flooded area, the NWS advised.
Below is a list of roads that reportedly have flooding. Residents should try to avoid these areas.
- S. Decatur Boulevard and W. Sahara Avenue
- W. Charleston and S. Jones boulevards
- W. Charleston Boulevard and S. Torrey Pines Drive
- S. Jones Boulevard and W. Twain Avenue
- S. Decatur and W. Oakey boulevards
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.