Call 8 Phone Bank
- The Call 8 Healthcare Forum will take place on Wednesday, November 30th. Tune in to 8 News Now at 4pm, 5pm and 6-7pm and look for the number shown on the screen to call to get answers to your questions.
- Hosted by Consumer Reporter, Michelle Mortenson, 8 News NOW will be the outlet for the Las Vegas community to get answers and aid in eliminating confusion on healthcare matters.
- Industry professionals will be on hand to answer calls from 4pm through 7pm that day.
- The amount of uninsured Las Vegas residents 18+ reaches as high as 19% of the population. This is the 3rd highest in the nation.
- Studies show most Americans do not have a comprehensive understanding of their healthcare plan or a full understanding of how the Affordable Healthcare Act will impact them.
- 8 News NOW is dedicated to our community through education during the enrollment period.
The Call 8 Healthcare Forum is sponsored by Southwest Medical Associates. For more information, please click here.