- LAS VEGAS -
- Magical Forest at Opportunity Village - There are millions of Christmas lights on hundreds of decorated trees, the Forest Express Train ride, an avalanche slide, and photos with Santa in his workshop. The Magical Forest is open nightly at 5:30 p.m. from Nov. 24 - Dec. 31. 1. The Magical Forest is located at 6300 W. Oakey Boulevard. Tickets start at $10 for children. Click here for more information and ticket purchase.
- Glittering Lights at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway - Visit the holiday drive-through event which features more than 3 million lights along a 2.5 mile racetrack. Show dates are now through Jan. 7 and show times are Sunday - Thursday from dusk - 9 p.m. and Friday, Saturday and Sunday from dusk - 10 p.m. Cost is $20 at the gate for Monday through Thursday and $30 for any night. Las Vegas Motor Speedway is located at 7000 Las Vegas Boulevard North. Click here to buy tickets.
- Bellagio's Conservatory & Botanical Gardens - The holiday display features 34,000 flowers, 750 plants and shrubs, and 25 trees to transform the 14,000 square-foot floral playground into a showcase of sights and sounds of the holiday season. Click here for more information.
- Ethel M Holiday Cactus Garden - More than 1 million holiday lights are strung across 300 species of plants for the annual event. The garden is open from Nov. 7 through Jan. 1. The garden is located at 2 Cactus Drive in Henderson. The lights are on nightly from sundown - 10 p.m. Click here for more information. There is also a new skating rink open daily from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. Prices vary from $10 - $20.
- Las Vegas Great Santa Run - Take part in the Great Santa Run on Saturday, Dec. 2. Each year, the run attracts thousands of runners and walker. The run raises money to support Opportunity Village programs. Click here for more information.
- WinterFest 2017 - The WinterFest celebration in Henderson is fun for the entire family. There is entertainment, games, gingerbread houses, the festival of trees, crafts, an art show and food. The festival takes place on Friday, Dec. 8 at 6 p.m. - 9 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 9 from noon - 8 p.m. The parade is Saturday at 5 p.m. in the Water Street District. WinterFest is at the Henderson Convention Center located at 200 Water Street. Click here for more information.
- The Ice Rink at the Boulevard Pool - The Cosmopolitan has transformed its Boulevard Pool into a winter wonderland with falling snow, ice skating, fire pits and smores. The ice rink is open from Nov. 20 - Dec. 21, Monday - Friday from 3 p.m. - midnight and Friday through Sunday from noon to midnight. And from Dec. 22 - Jan. 10, daily from noon - midnight. Light snow showers happen nightly every 30 minutes during select times. An all day skating pass is $10 for Nevada residents or $20 for non-residents. There is also a $10 rental fee for skates. Click here for more information.
- Lake Mead Parade of Lights - The Lake Mead Parade of Lights which is hosted by the Lake Mead Boat Owners Association will have its annual parade on Saturday, Dec. 2. The themed boats will depart the Marina and glide past Boulder Beach. It starts at 7 p.m. at Lake Mead Marina.
- The Santa Train - Santa and Mrs. Claus will join families for a holiday train ride, taking photos and listening to wish list items. Children can mail their already written letters to the North Pole from the station. Tickets are $6 per seat and seats are first come, first serve. For more information, click here. When: Dec. 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, and 17. Departure times: 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m.
- The Pajama Train - Adorned in their favorite PJ's, guests will experience an enchanted holiday adventure on a nighttime train ride. The special ride provides a visit from Santa Claus, storytelling and tasty hot chocolate and cookies, Ticket prices start at $20 for Coach Class. For more information, click here. When: Dec. 7, 8 , 14, 15, 20 and 21. Departures: 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.
North Las Vegas Police say three people are dead and…
Metro Police say a person was killed in a crash near Grand…
A motorcyclist has died after a crash in the east valley Saturday…